Harsch Investment Properties has announced plans for a new industrial office development located at 151 SE Alder Street in Portland’s burgeoning Central Eastside district. The new building will house high-demand creative office space in one of the most dynamic areas of the city. The approximately 90,000-square-foot innovative office building is designed by Works Partnership Architecture and features prime amenities, including a rooftop deck with views of the city, floor to ceiling glass, and on-site parking for tenants. Delivery is slated for Q3 2018.
The Central Eastside has long been known as Portland’s “industrial sanctuary” and has seen exceptional growth and revitalization in recent years. In 2013, Harsch acquired a 3-block, 2-acre industrial complex from Dealers Supply Co. in the heart of this in-demand commercial center. The building at 151 SE Alder is the perfect canvas for sought-after creative office space, adjacent to Harsch’s recently completed, award-winning redevelopment projects for local craft beverage producers House Spirits Distillery and Steven Smith Teamaker.
Prime Office Amenities
- Industrial modern design
- On-site parking
- Rooftop deck with unparalleled views of the city
- Abundant natural light with floor to ceiling operable windows
- Bike parking with showers and locker rooms
- Adjacent to the Eastbank Esplanade - connecting commuters
- Close-in with easy freeway access
- Harsch Investment Properties Announces Central Eastside Industrial Office Development
- Media Alert - Innovative Workspace in the Heart of the Central Eastside District
Please contact Susanne Orton, VP of Marketing & Communications: