he 156,564-SF Canyon Place Shopping Center's frontage on Canyon Road, a major commercial arterial in fast-growing Beaverton, Oregon, presents a superior location for retailers with strong traffic counts. The center’s close proximity to Fred Meyer, Trader Joe’s, Cedar Hills Crossing and Beaverton Town Square create a veritable shopping magnet for customers throughout the Beaverton region. Join our terrific mix of nationally-known and specialty tenants.
- Shopping center anchors include Asian Food Center and JoAnn Fabrics
- Join T.J. Maxx, Petco, Starbucks, Red Robin, Sally Beauty, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Catherine’s, 9Round, and Little Sheep Hot Pot.
- GolfTEC, rue21, and Orangetheory Fitness are now open!
- Adjacent to Beaverton Transit Center and MAX line, averaging a total of 112,900 weekday boardings
- 1,200-9,200 SF available
- 156,564 GLA
- Orangetheory Fitness Studio Beaverton Celebrates Grand Opening
- Orangetheory Fitness Studio Announces Opening at Canyon Place Shopping Center in Beaverton
- Golftec Now Open at Canyon Place Shopping Center in Beaverton
- GolfTec to Celebrate Grand Opening at Canyon Place Shopping Center in Beaverton
- rue21 Announces Grand Opening at Canyon Place Shopping Center (Press Release)
- Kidder Mathews and Harsch Investment Properties Host Open House at Canyon Place
- Little Sheep Hot Pot Celebrates Grand Opening at Canyon Place
- Harsch's Canyon Place Shopping Center welcomes Asian Food Center
- OREGONLIVE covers grand opening of Jo-Ann Fabric at Harsch Investment Properties' Canyon Place Shopping Center
- Jo-Ann Fabric attracts crowd to ribbon cutting at Canyon Place Shopping Center
Photo Credit: Tyler Marsch