Celebration Center, at the busy Pacific Highway South and South 320th Street intersection, is located in the heart of the shopping destination area for Southwest King County and Northwest Pierce County between Seattle and Tacoma. The shopping center includes successful national retailers such as Ross Dress for Less, Michaels, and Rite Aid Pharmacy.
- Center newly renovated in 2012
- Major anchors: Ross Dress for Less, Rite Aid and Michaels
- Specialty retailers: Total Wine, Subway, Bank of America, T-Mobile and Billy McHale's. Ukrainian Federal Credit Union is now open. Freedom Fitness and Licensing Services are coming soon!
- Five-mile radius population is 205,034, with an average household income of $75,213
- Traffic counts exceed 80,000 vehicles per day
- Excellent visibility and across the street from The Commons Mall
Celebration Center In the News
- Cafe Rio and Chick-fil-A to Join Harsch's Federal Way Retail Shopping Centers
- Ukrainian Federal Credit Union Branch Announces Grand Opening in Federal Way, WA
- Total Wine & More Opening Featured in the Federal Way Mirror
- Total Wine & More Opens at Celebration Center
- New Retailers and Restaurants Coming to Celebration Center
- Celebration Center Development Moves Ahead