Celebration Center, at the busy Pacific Highway South and South 320th Street intersection, is located in the heart of the shopping destination area for Southwest King County and Northwest Pierce County between Seattle and Tacoma. The shopping center includes successful national retailers such as Ross Dress for Less, Michaels, Party City and Rite Aid.
- New Total Wine opened in February 2014
- Center newly renovated in 2012
- Major anchors: Ross Dress for Less, Rite Aid, Party City and Michaels
- Specialty retailers: Subway, Bank of America, Radio Shack, T-Mobile and Billy McHale's
- Five-mile radius population is 205,034, with an average household income of $75,213
- Traffic counts exceed 80,000 vehicles per day
- Excellent visibility and across the street from The Commons Mall