Located at La Quinta’s “gateway,” at Highway 111 and Washington Street, the 127,562 SF Plaza La Quinta sits as a landmark retail community shopping center. Built in 1981, Plaza La Quinta was the only shopping center in the area for over 10 years, and is well known to the local community, as well as coveted seasonal visitors. Since 2007, the property has undergone extensive upgrades including unique landscaping, custom wrought iron additions, decorative exterior lighting, courtyard renovations and other capital improvements. Often referred to by designers as a “model property,” Plaza La Quinta truly reflects the heart of this rapidly expanding community.
- High visibility frontage from Highway 111 at Washington Street, the "gateway" to La Quinta from Indian Wells and Bermuda Dunes
- High-profile tenants include Rubio's, Starbucks, Five Guys, La Brasserie, Sunshine Stationery, VCA Animal Hospital, Leslie's Pool Supplies, CJ's Stir It Up Mongolian Grill, and Jadabug's Baby Boutique.
- Massage Trilogy now open!
- Customized executive suites available on the second story, ranging from 475 to 2,200 square feet
- High traffic counts at over 119,019 per day; population within a five-mile radius is 165,475 with projected growth of 33%; $97,126 average annual household income within a one-mile radius
- See our ad in the Fashion Week El Paseo edition of Palm Springs Life Magazine
- The Gem features Jadabug's Baby Boutique as Small Business Saturday Highlight
- CJ's Stir It Up Mongolian Grill Featured as Tenant Spotlight at Plaza La Quinta
- Exotic Pets are Routine for La Quinta Veterinarian
- CJ's Stir It Up Mongolian Grill Celebrates Its Grand Opening
- VCA All Creaatures Animal Hospital Featured as Tenant Spotlight at Plaza La Quinta