Located a half mile from the Galleria Mall in the Henderson retail corridor, Stephanie Street Power Center was the first of its kind constructed in the area in 1996, making it a community staple. The 372,462 SF shopping center is strategically located to benefit from the dramatic population growth of both Henderson and southeast Las Vegas. The shopping center was renovated in 2011 with new exteriors, custom-designed palettes to highlight the unique elevations at each storefront, bringing focus to each tenant at the center. Expanded monument signage was added in 2012 along with enhanced landscaping.
- National tenants include: Nordstrom Rack, Total Wine, DSW, Golf Galaxy, Lane Bryant, Pier 1, PetSmart, Barnes & Noble, Macaroni Grill, Ulta, Old Navy, Carter's, and Sprouts Farmers Market.
- HomeGoods and Habit Burger now open!
- Premium Southeast Valley location at the intersection of Stephanie Street and Warm Springs Road.
- Close proximity to the 215 Beltway, US Highway 93/95 and Boulder Highway.
- Area's average annual household income is $75,760, with over 109,000 households in a five-mile radius.
- Traffic counts 33,000 (CPD).
- The Retail South division of Harsch Investment Properties offers several leasing opportunities in the Palm Desert and Orange County regions.
Stephanie Street Power Center in the News
- Barnes & Noble Henderson Announces Harry Potter Countdown to Midnight Party
- Harsch Welcomes Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh to Stephanie Street Power Center
- Ulta Beauty Celebrates Grand Opening at Stephanie Street Power Center in Henderson, NV
- Ulta Beauty to Open New Store in Henderson
- Hash House a Go Go Celebrates Grand Opening at Stephanie Street Power Center
- Hash House a Go Go Donates $3,000 in Celebration of Henderson Opening
- Hash House a Go Go Opens at Stephanie Street Power Center in Henderson, NV
- Eater Las Vegas Reports Henderson’s Hash House a Go Go Exterior is Ready to Roll
- Hash House a Go Go Announces First Henderson Location
- Outback Steakhouse Opens at Stephanie Street Power Center
- Outback Steakhouse Announces Grand Opening at Stephanie Street Power Center
- Yogurtland Opens at Stephanie Street Power Center
- Sprouts Farmers Market Celebrates Its Grand Opening
- Sprouts Farmers Market Joins Stephanie Street Power Center
- Vegas Inc features the opening of Golf Galaxy at Stephanie Street
- Golf Galaxy Launches Interactive Retail Location at Harsch Investment Properties’ Stephanie Street Power Center
- Golf Galaxy Launches Interactive Retail Location in Las Vegas, 11/1
- Golf Galaxy to Open Interactive Retail Location in Las Vegas