The Reserve
SIZE: 56,400 SF
915 SW Stark St
Portland, OR 97205
Gallery

Belluschi landmark

The historic Federal Reserve Building is a well-known Portland landmark designed by renowned architect Pietro Belluschi. The trapezoidal, four-story building constructed with black and gray marble contains 56,400 square feet. Tenants enjoy spacious, open floor plates with large windows and high first floor ceilings, as well as access to underground parking.  Major renovations completed in 2008 include a penthouse level with deck, new windows, and exterior finishes. The Reserve is located just two blocks south of Portland's Brewery Blocks, sits on Portland's streetcar line and is only three blocks from the MAX light rail line, allowing for easy use of public transportation as well as access to many upscale restaurants, hotels and the central business district. 

Area Amenities
  • Ground floor features 18' ceilings and polished marble lobby 
  • Garage parking 1:1000 
  • Adjacent surface lot for additional parking 
  • Two blocks south of the Brewery blocks 
  • 1 1/2 blocks from Broadway Street and multiple upscale hotels and restaurants
  • Adjacent to the Portland Streetcar line 
  • Three blocks from MAX 
Media
The Reserve Wins 2014 Kilowatt Crackdown Award
2014 Kilowatt Crackdown Winners Featured in Sustainable Business Oregon
The Reserve Wins 2010 DJC TopProjects Award
Thriving Jive Takes Space in Landmark Building

Photos
Photo credit: Hennebery Eddy & Harsch Investment Properties