Located in Portland’s burgeoning Central Eastside district, 7 SE Stark is home to a new Class A office development. The future building combines modern design and historic character in one of Portland’s dynamic areas of the city. The approximately 70,000-square-foot innovative office building and 265 stall parking garage is designed by Works Progress Architecture and features prime amenities including views of the city, floor to ceiling glass windows, secured bike parking, and on-site parking. Delivery is slated for Q2 2019.
The Central Eastside has long been known as Portland’s “industrial sanctuary” and has seen exceptional growth and revitalization in recent years. In 2013, Harsch acquired a 3-block, 2-acre industrial complex from Dealers Supply Co. in the heart of this in-demand commercial center. The building at 7 SE Stark is the perfect canvas for sought-after creative office space with parking, adjacent to Harsch’s recently completed, award-winning redevelopment projects for local craft beverage producers House Spirits Distillery and Steven Smith Teamaker.
Prime Office Amenities:
- HQ opportunity with building signage
- Industrial modern design
- Large tenant terraces on every floor
- Floor to ceiling glass line
- Secure bike parking, showers, lockers, and first rate fitness center
- 2:1000 parking on-site
- Close-in with easy bike, streetcar and freeway access
- Visible to +80,000 cars per day
- Four sides of glass and column-free floor plans