Gresham Station Shopping Center is prominently located in the heart of Gresham along NW Division Street and NW Eastman Pkwy, immediately adjacent to Gresham City Hall and within walking distance to two distinct Max Stations. Anchored by best-in-class retailers, such as Best Buy, Old Navy, and ULTA, Gresham Station provides customers the opportunity to complete all of their shopping and dining needs in just one trip.
Gresham Station’s size, visibility, and connectivity is unmatched by other centers in the Portland metro area, making the it the go-to shopping center in the region.
- Best Buy, Old Navy, and Cost Plus World Market anchor the shopping center
- Tenants include ULTA, Craft Warehouse, PetSmart, LA Fitness and Red Robin
- Frontage on NW Division Street with an estimated 22,400 cars per day
- Estimated Population 239,350 within a five-mile radius with average annual household income of $68,454
- Conveniently located on Trimet MAX Blueline with a daily ridership of 55,630 people