Henderson Commerce Center – Commercial Way is an exciting new light industrial/flex project from Harsch Investment Properties. This three-building project is the latest phase of Henderson Commerce Center and features units sizes ranging from 3,600 to 21,600 SF with high visibility from Warm Springs Road and I-95. All units feature dock-high, grade-level loading and 24′ – 26′ clear height. ESFR sprinklers and turnkey office suites add to the center’s features.
- ±186,000 SF Multi-Tenant project on ±13.620 Acres
- Units available ±3,600 – ±21,600 SF
- Showroom space available
- Freeway visibility
- 24’ – 26’ Clear height
- 277/480v 3-phase power – 200 amps
- 9’x10’ Dock high loading
- 12’x14’ Grade level loading
- Pit leveler capacity 30,000 lb.
- Edge of dock levelers capacity 20,000 lb.
- Skylights in warehouse
- ESFR fire sprinklers system
- Built in 2017
- Zoned I-G (General Industrial)
- Parking ratio: 2.5:1,000
- CAM’s include HVAC & swamp cooler maintenance, trash & recycling