Conveniently located one block from Union Square, the iconic 1,100-space Mason O’Farrell Garage is home to five national car rental agencies, two restaurants, specialty retail, and — of course — secure 24/7 parking. The Garage offers competitive daily, monthly, and special parking rates for out of town guests and downtown workers.
- Mason O’Farrell is San Francisco’s main hub for car rentals, including Hertz, Enterprise, Dollar, and National-Alamo.
- The Garage is open 24/7.
- Located next door to the A.C.T. and Curran theaters in San Francisco’s world-renowned theater district.
- Thousands of visitors each day generate great foot and vehicular traffic for our retail tenants.
- Prefer valet parking? Visit our sister garage at Harsch’s iconic 450 Sutter Building.
- The premier Union Square hotels, including The Westin St. Francis, Hilton Union Square, Nikko Hotel, King George, Hotel Diva, Clift Hotel and more are located steps from Mason O’Farrell.
- Special Parking Rates for Hotel guests that include overnight parking with in and out privileges.
- Union Square’s famous night life locations, including August Hall, Redwood Room, The Clock Bar and more are within one block of Mason O’Farrell.