Located on the southeast corner of Highway 99 and Durham Road, the 138,191 SF Tigard Towne Square Shopping Center serves the Tualatin, King City, and Sherwood areas and features a strong mix of local, regional and national tenants. Highway 99 serves as the primary arterial connecting Interstate 5 and Highway 217 to the Oregon coast, providing the property with an ever-increasing amount of traffic and visibility.
- Anchor tenants include Marshalls, Rite Aid, Dollar Tree, Tuesday Morning, and ACE Hardware
- Additional national and regional tenants include McDonald’s, Panda Express, Subway, Anytime Fitness, and Gentle Dental
- Pacific Hwy traffic count North of Durham Road: 41,800 ADT
- Pacific Hwy traffic count South of Durham Road: 38,100 ADT
- Traffic Count Durham Road East of Pacific Highway: 21,033 ADT
- Area’s average annual income is $91,423, with over 216,000 households in a five-mile radius
- 1,200+ SF suites available