Von Karman Plaza is a 241,578 SF community shopping center, anchored by Walmart. Located in the top growth center in the West, Orange County, this center has excellent visibility from the busy intersection of Von Karman Avenue and Barranca Parkway. Across the street from the future Tustin Legacy Project, a $2.5 billion mixed-use development, and with convenient access from three major freeways, it is easy to see why Von Karman Plaza is at the crossroads of opportunity and location.
- Walmart, Chase Bank, Habit Burger, GNC, Elements Massage, Neaumix Fit, and Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
- Other anchors include Staples, Jo-Ann Fabric, Seafood City, and a Starbucks drive-thru
- Pia Hair Salon and Mag’s Donuts & Bagel are now open
- Located across the street from a 1.1M sq. ft. Vestar project called “The District at Tustin Legacy”
- Major intersection of Von Karman and Barranca Parkway with 28,000 cars per day
- 100,000 daytime population from Irvine Business Complex
- Due to convenient access from Highway 55, I- 405 and I-5, the center serves the cities of Irvine, Tustin, Santa Ana and Newport Beach
- Traffic counts on Barranca: 40,000 per day; on Von Karman: 24,000 per day
- The Retail South division of Harsch Investment Properties offers several leasing opportunities in the Palm Desert and Nevada regions.